Oil and Gas Division
Techno Marine Contracting L.L.C will create reliable strategic partnerships through agency agreements and joint ventures with one of the leading names in the industry in order to get into the development of Oil fields and producing oil with special considerations to the environment, safety and stability issues. Through such efforts, Techno Marine Contracting L.L.C will contribute to the development throughout the UAE, the Middle East, North Africa, the Eastern Mediterranean and Asia.
Techno Marine Contracting will be involved in the Exploration of Oil and Gas, Onshore and Offshore Pipeline Installation for Oil and Gas. Techno Marine Contracting L.L.C has the vision to become one of the best reliable partners in Oil and Gas sector through its quality services, Innovation, strategic partnerships and relentless commitment towards better future. Techno Marine contracting oil and Gas division will be focused on agility by thinking strategically and moving swiftly to evolve with the changing market demands.
Techno Marine MEP Division will specialize in MEP contracting through agreements and joint ventures with one of the leading names in the industry, offering clients a unique, collaborative approach that is tailored to suit their needs, budgets and Programme targets in the following areas.
- Heating, ventilation and air-conditioning (HVAC) including central and distributed chilled water systems, and associated plant equipment, microclimate control, packaged units and variable air volume (VAV).
- Plumbing, drainage and specialist systems including boilers, steam generators, water treatment, pumping stations and sewage treatment plants (STP’s).
- Electrical works including power and lighting installations, low voltage (LV) power distribution, generators, uninterrupted power supply systems, central battery systems and related controls.
- Extra-low voltage (ELV) systems and controls including building management systems (BMS), fire alarm, intruder alarm, access controls, closed circuit television (CCTV), internet protocol television (IPTV), surveillance, radio paging, intercom, public address (PA), audiovisual systems, conferencing systems, and all IP infrastructure-based systems.
- Fire-fighting systems including sprinkler, deluge, clean agent FM200, active suppression systems, and other.
- Data and telecommunication systems including structured cabling, active component installations, GSM booster installations, IP-based integrated infrastructure for systems and automation.
- Specialist hotel electronics applications such as room management systems and automated billing systems.
Techno Marine Civil Division will specialize in Civil contracting through agreements and joint ventures with one of the leading names in the industry, offering clients a unique, collaborative approach that is tailored to suit their needs, budgets and Programme targets in the following areas not limited to:
Construction of bridges, dams, roads, airports, canals, and buildings. Techno Marine contracting has a broad vision to become one the leading companies in Civil Construction sector.